___ _ ___ _
| _ \ /_\ _ _ _ _ _ _ | _ ) __ _| |__ _ _
| _/ _ / _ \| '_| || | ' \ | _ \/ _` | '_ \ || |
|_| (_) /_/ \_\_| \_,_|_||_| |___/\__,_|_.__/\_,_|
Member of technical staff @ Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore
Email: Arun D0T HBNI at gmail D0T com / Linkedin
Previously, I was a Marie-Curie fellow at ResilTech s.r.l and was a DGFS Ph.D Fellow at HBNI, IGCAR. I have also worked in industry at Cavium Networks and Progress Software.
I was involved in two of the European Union projects : CECRIS and AMADEOS.
Courses I teach
- Introduction to cybersecurity (short course), Robert Bosch center for cyber-physical systems, IISc Bangalore (May 2017)
- Mutation based testing :
Benefits, issues and demo.
- Blockly4SoS [@ ResilTech]
- A tool to model, query, validate, and simulate a System-of-Systems (SoS).
- mutate.py [GitHub, View , Download]
- captcha.py [GitHub, View , Download, Sample captcha - 1 Sample captcha - 2]
Some of my publications
- Cyber-Physical Systems of Systems (3 chapters)
- An intuitive approach to determine test adequacy in safety-critical software
A hybrid approach to quantify software reliability in nuclear safety systems
- Towards assessment of software reliability and its characteristics in safety systems of nuclear reactors
- Software reliability in safety critical supervision and control of nuclear reactors